Followers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Stuck on the right thing


I am a person who likes to work on several different projects at a time. This means I don't always have the same set of tools and products in front of me from project to project.

 One product that changes according to the project is glue. There are so many out there it can be mind boggling. Currently, I have six plastic shoeboxes filled with various types of glue from glue sticks to wood glue.

There would be times when one glue would work well on a material, but when I tried to glue that same material to something else the glue wouldn't work at all.

Some time ago in my frustration I found this website. It has been so helpful and I hope it will be for you too. :-)

http://www.thistothat.com/

4 comments :

  1. Thanks for the tip...I'm checking it out now!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loretta,
      I hope you find it as useful as I have. I just have to remember to look before I start sticking things together. lol

      Hugs backatcha!

      Delete
  2. Hiello Grandmommy,
    Thanks for the useful link. I'm amazed at how many glues there are an the different uses...when I think my first year in miniatures was done exclusively with a glue gone...Have a great day and thanks again.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Giac,
    Yes, I was a glue gunner too. LOL Now, I can't remember the last time I used it.
    So, I guess that means if we started out the same there is still hope for me to get as good as you are? LOL

    Major hugs,
    Grandmommy

    ReplyDelete

It is fun hearing from all of you!